Visas for U.S. Citizens:
U.S. citizens do not need a visa to visit Israel, Jordan, or Egypt. U.S. Citizens do need a visa to enter Turkiye (see below). Visa requirements for other destinations will be provided as applicable.
Visas for All Other Citizens:
If you are not a US citizen, our office is not responsible for providing any necessary travel or entry documents, such as visas. You are responsible for checking with the consulate for each country you visit and obtaining any necessary documents to enter those countries.
Türkiye now requires everyone to purchase their entry visa online before arriving in Türkiye. Guests can no longer purchase their entry visa at the Airport.
If your flight departs from or arrives in Türkiye, you will need to purchase a Visa before traveling. All Türkiye land tours, including Holy Land via Türkiye, Journeys of Paul in Türkiye, or any pre and post-tours with overnight stays in Türkiye, will require you to purchase a Visa before traveling. If you are on a cruise that includes day stops in Türkiye, i.e. ports of Ephesus or Istanbul, but does not begin or end in Türkiye, you will not need a Turkish Visa. Turkish Visas may be purchased no sooner than 90 days from your departure.
Guests traveling to Türkiye will need to visit https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/ to apply for their visas, and they will submit the $50 USD fee online. Currently, the website only accepts Visa & MasterCard. Visas may be purchased no sooner than 90 days before your departure.
- Open the https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/ webpage.
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- Select your Nationality (For most guests, it will be U.S.A.) and Travel Document type (Passport). Then, you will enter the Security Verification information listed on the webpage. Once the three fields have been completed, you will click on the Save and Continue button.
- You will have to select the day you are arriving in Türkiye. (Note: You do not want to list the date you are departing the US unless it is the same day.). Next, click on the Save and Continue button again.
- On this page, you will supply your personal information as it appears on your passport (Some information will not appear on your passport): Then, you will click on the Save & Continue button. You will then see a screen saying that you have successfully completed the application and that an e-mail has been sent to you.
- You need to open your e-mail and find the e-mail from the e-visa site. It will have a link that sends you to the payment page.
- Once you have successfully paid, you will download and print your Türkiye Visa. It will be in PDF format.
You can watch our How to video on applying for a Visa online below: